Mobbin Referral Program (Beta) Terms and Conditions
The Mobbin Referral program rewards existing Mobbin Membership subscribers who share about Mobbin with their friends and families. When an existing Mobbin Membership subscriber refers new paying customers to Mobbin, the referrer is eligible to claim the reward outlined in Section 3.
All Mobbin Membership subscribers will have a unique referral link, which can be used to track the referrers of new Mobbin customers. Once a contact you referred via your unique referral link becomes a paying Mobbin member, you are eligible for a reward if you are a Mobbin Membership subscriber.
This document outlines the terms and conditions of the Mobbin Referral program.
2. Modifications of Terms
We reserve the right to review and amend any of these terms at our sole discretion from time to time, without explicit notification. Upon doing so, we will update our Website. Your continued use of any services or websites from Mobbin will confirm your acceptance of the changes.
3. Referral Rewards
⚠️ Note: At the moment, we’re experimenting with the rewards we’re offering. You might see different incentives from other users. Don’t worry—all the rewards are still worth getting!
We regularly talk to our users about our referral rewards, as we want to know what rewards make the most sense to you.
Our current reward system is as follows:
- Referrer: The inviter will receive a $10 credit for every customer that becomes a paying member via their unique referral link.
- Referee: The invitee will receive a 20% discount on the first billing cycle.
3.1 Successful referral
A referrer qualifies for the referral reward only if the referee subscribes to a Mobbin Membership on the Personal Plan except for cases where:
- the referrer referred himself/herself or his/her own organisation (in other words: self-referrals);
- the referee did not become a paying Mobbin Membership Personal Plan subscriber; or
- the referee has made payment to Mobbin at least once before.
The credit rewarded will be automatically credited to the referrer’s account for use in their next billing cycle.
3.2 Reward notification
Referrers will receive a reward notification email from us if a successful referral has been made.
We value the hard work our users invest to teach, share, and promote Mobbin. Mobbin reserves the right to, without notice, disqualify users from this program. Disqualification from the Mobbin Referral program may result in:
- deduction of credits issued;
- removal of access to Mobbin;
- cancellation of Mobbin Membership; and/or
- charging of referrer/referee’s card to make Mobbin whole for the loss incurred.
Some reasons for disqualification may include:
- use of VPN for ill-intent;
- fake referrals; and/or
- invalid sign-ups.
The Mobbin Referral program is available worldwide.
Once any of your referred contacts become a successful referral you can expect an automated email with details of your reward.
If you run into any issues in this referral program, feel free to contact us.